13th October 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences for 12th student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of 12th and after completing my 12th I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BEng(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) from Centria University of Applied Sciences. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

11th February 2019, 09:05 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences for 12th student?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed college or diploma.
-In order to pursueBEng(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
BEng(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?