25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BBA(Finance) and I want to do Master of Applied Finance from Victoria University of Willington. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  2. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  8. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  14. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  15. Requirements to study MS (Civil) from Victoria University, Australia?
  16. Among A&M University, University of Huston-Victoria and Lamar University in which I should apply?
  17. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student? -- [New]
30th May 2018, 09:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?

Being a student of BBA(Finance), you are not eligible to pursue Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria of Willington. In order to get admission to "Master of Applied Finance" course from Victoria University of Willington, you must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized university and should have at least two years of relevant work experience or leadership experience.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?