24th June 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Civil Engineering in Griffith University being a BTech Civil student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech Civil and I want to do Master of Civil Engineering from the Griffith University. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th February 2023, 03:13 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I study Master of Civil Engineering in Griffith University being a BTech Civil student?

To be eligible for the MSc in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering program at the University of Kent, you must have a minimum of a second-class UK Honours degree or an equivalent qualification in electronic engineering, computer engineering or a related subject. Additionally, if English is not your first language, you must demonstrate proficiency in the language by providing an IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.

Regarding the fee expenses, the tuition fee for the academic year 2022/2023 for the MSc in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering program at the University of Kent is £9,940 for UK and EU students, and £19,450 for international students. However, please note that these fees are subject to change and it is recommended to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?