17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech Civil Engineering course. I want to join University of Cambridge to study Master in Construction Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  4. Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  6. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to apply for Master of Engineering Management Program in Construction? How much fees required for it?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  10. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study Master of Science being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  15. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  16. Can I study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest being a BTech Materials student? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to get scholarship offered by University of Cambridge?
  18. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2018, 01:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

If you want to pursue Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge then you must have a first class bachelor degree in Civil and GRE score card with minimum 320 marks. You must have an English proficiency test scorecard.
20th July 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech Civil Engineering course. I want to join University of Cambridge to study Master in Construction Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Candidates with a BTech Civil Engineering degree with a very good academic score and at least 5 years’ professional experience in a construction or infrastructure related field are eligible to study Construction Engineering Master’s at the University of Cambridge. Eligible candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL (7.5 - with a minimum of 7.0 in each individual component) or IELTS (Internet: 110 - a minimum of 25 in each individual component) or CAE (Grade A) or CPE (Grade A, B or C) for the admission. University of Cambridge website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?