11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec being a BTech Mechanical student?

I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering and I want to do Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design from Technical University of Liberec. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th August 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec being a BTech Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering and I want to do Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design from Technical University of Liberec. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Yes, you can study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec being a BTech Mechanical student. You have to appear for the online entrance examination for the admission to study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec. Duration of the course is two years. You can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?