11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec?

Please help me to secure admission in Technical University of Liberec for Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

26th August 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to secure admission in Technical University of Liberec for Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Eligible candidates have to appear for an online entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to study Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec. Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or at another faculty with a similar specialization are eligible to study the Master in Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design in Technical University of Liberec. Candidates must have passed the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission. Technical University of Liberec website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?