27th April 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study an MS(Electrical Engineering) in Western New England University being a BTech EEE student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech(EEE) and I want to do an MS(Electrical Engineering) from the Western New England University. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th February 2023, 02:19 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I study an MS(Electrical Engineering) in Western New England University being a BTech EEE student?

Yes, you may be eligible to pursue an MS in Electrical Engineering at Western New England University with a BTech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE). However, the admission requirements may vary depending on your academic background and other factors such as your work experience and standardized test scores. It is recommended that you check the university's website or contact their admissions office for specific information on eligibility and application requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?