9th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?

total 97% in intermediate. which college expected in engg in chennai colleges. is there a chance in ssn college and anna university

22nd August 2011, 10:06 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
total 97% in intermediate. which college expected in engg in chennai colleges. is there a chance in ssn college and anna university
After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?

You have secured very good marks in intermediate which tell us that you are really a very good and talented student but for your kind information i want to inform you that most of engineering institutes takes admission on the basis of marks secured in engineering entrance exams.The best engineering entrance exam in india is probably and undoubtedly is IIT-JEE and if failed to crack this exam then you will not get admission in IITs .Similarly then comes AIEEE which is conducted by CBSE and on cracking AIEEE ,you will get NITs. So in short i want to inform you that Your intermediate marks just makes you eligible for sitting in engineering entrance exams but not guarantees your admission.

But Anna University and SSN college is known to take admission through donation .Since you have secured good marks ,you can easily take admission there after paying some donation.

But i will personally suggest you not to take admission through donation because as per your marks ,you looks genius so you should try for IITs and NITs which doesn't take admission through donation.

With regards
ravik1214
22nd August 2011, 10:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?

hi...congratulations for such an fantastic performance in the intermediate examination ,as for as taking admission in engineering college is concerned you can take admission in any of the engineering colleges provided if you clear the entrance examination consucted by them ,as the admission process have already been completed this year and dont think you have not written the entrance tests because otherwise you would have not asked this question,you have to wait till next yeat to write these examinations ,till them you can join some coaching centre and prepare for these examinations because these are not easy to clear and you need to really work hard and also need proper guidance to do well in these examinations which an coaching institute can provide you ,
otherwise if you dont want to waste your one precious year there are some very good colleges in the country who also offer seats on the doantion basis ,you can easily take admission in these colleges ,some of these colleges are :
1.manipal university
2.vellur institute of technology
3.srm university
4.kalinga institute of technology
5.thapar university
all these colleges are deemed university and have an excellent infrastructure and placement records
22nd August 2011, 11:08 AM
12tingu

Default Re: After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?

Dear Friend,

You are eligible for all engineering exams since you have shown excellent results in you intermediate exam.

There are 3 exams mainly to get you in an engineering college
1.Top one is IIT-JEE which gets you in any one of the premiere institute like IIT Kanpur,IIT Kharagpur etc based on your rank secured in the exam
2. AIEEE exam which lets you to get in intitutes like NIT Jamshedpur,NIT Jhansi etc
3. State level exams like UPTU which provides you a chance still to make through government colleges like Madan Mohan Malaviya engineering college,HBTI Kanpur,IET Lucknow and few more.

So just work hard and believe in urself.

You can get a college of your choice.
all the very best...
22nd August 2011, 12:35 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend,
you can easily take admission in these colleges:-

1.manipal university
2.vellur institute of technology
3.srm university
4.kalinga institute of technology
5.thapar university

All the best!
22nd August 2011, 01:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
It is good that you have secured a very good percentage of marks in 12th, which tells that you are a brilliant student..
But my friend to get admission in engineering you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..
If you do well in that entrance exams then you will get an opportunity to take admission in a good engineering college..
So your 12th marks will not help you out for taking admission in engineering...
If you have really interest in engineering field then appear in those entrance tests , try to crack those entrance tests...
Depending on your score in that test you will get admission in engineering college...

All the best..
22nd August 2011, 01:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
It is good that you have secured a very good percentage of marks in 12th, which tells that you are a brilliant student..
But my friend to get admission in engineering you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..
If you do well in that entrance exams then you will get an opportunity to take admission in a good engineering college..
So your 12th marks will not help you out for taking admission in engineering...
If you have really interest in engineering field then appear in those entrance tests , try to crack those entrance tests...
Depending on your score in that test you will get admission in engineering college...

All the best..
27th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 96.3 percentage in i p e which college i get admission to
30th April 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Igot 99% in groups in IPE ,A.P. EXAM-2013.Is there a chance to get seat in SSN engineering college Chennai in EEE/ECE/MECHANICAL? SAI KRAANTHI ,NELLORE A.P
12th May 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 979 marks in IPE A.P exam with 100% in groups there is a chance to get seat in anna university
30th May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have secured only 85% marks in inter second year, Iam i eligible to write entrance exam for ssn college or not? plz i request u to give me reply ASAP.
4th May 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 97percentage and I qualified for jee advance can I get seat in anna or ssn
16th February 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can we get seat in Anna university with 985 marks in 2 telangana state board
14th April 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 600 marks out of 600 marks in maths, physics and chemistry in AP intermediate 2017. Can I get admission in SSN college
16th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 98.7%in groups and I have got 97.2%in intermediate exam am I eligible for SSN college
16th June 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 98.5% in groups in 12th state board exam (A.P) can I get seat in ssn university chennai?
4th March 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Institutes for engineering which does not take on basis of IPE marks. Can I get the list of colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?