2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Big Data Technologies) in University of East London being a BSc(Computer Science) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc(Computer Science) and I want to do MSc(Big Data Technologies) from University of East London. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

7th April 2019, 09:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Big Data Technologies) in University of East London being a BSc(Computer Science) student?

Yes, you can study MSc(Big Data Technologies) in University of East London being a BSc(Computer Science) student. Candidates who have minimum BSc 2.2 Honours in a Science or Engineering subjects can apply for admission in MSc(Big Data Technologies) in University of East London. You should have qualified English proficiency test IELTS 6.0 with minimum 6.0 in writing and speaking, and 5.5 in listening and reading or equivalent to be eligible to apply.

For details:
https://www.uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/c...a-technologies
8th April 2019, 07:14 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Big Data Technologies) in University of East London being a BSc(Computer Science) student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this course.

Eligibility criteria

DEGREE
Minimum BSc 2.2 Honours in a Science or Engineering subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?