25th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for industrial training in NTPC, Kahalgaon during summer?

I wish to do industrial training in ntpc, kahalgaon during my summer holidays in June. I am student of electrical engineering. Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  2. What is the procedure to do Industrial Course in NTPC, Kahalgaon in Winter
  3. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  5. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  6. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  7. Summer training from NTPC, Kahalgaon for ECE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Need detailed procedure to apply for training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  9. How can I apply for 15 days training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  10. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?
  12. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  13. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  14. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  16. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  18. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
25th February 2016, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for industrial training in NTPC, Kahalgaon during summer?

NTPC, Kahalgaon do not have online provision of application for industrial training. Hence you need to proceed for offline mode of application. You need to either visit the branch to get the application form or do so through any employee in the concerned branch of NTPC provided you have good contacts with him/her. Fill the application form correctly as per specified instructions and submit it along with requisite documents to the concerned authority before the stipulated date to confirm your admission.
26th February 2016, 08:41 AM
OnePlus

** If you want to do industrial training in NTPC then you can apply directly by going to there training office in NTPC and take the form for training and submit it with the required information and along with the NOC.
** Or you can apply through your college because take few candidates from the recognized college for the industrial training.
** If you had a reference person who is currently working in NTPC then you can take help for getting industrial training.
10th June 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahul Kumar from kanpur institute of technology kanpur from mechanical 2nd year. I want to do the summer training programme in N.T.P.C KAHALGAON. So i want you to guide me that how should i apply. Please send me the information in my e-mail id [email protected]
Thankyou sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?