6th August 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates

Hello Sir, I am Shubham and now I am studying 12th Class with Maths stream. I am confused about my career whether to go with NDA or MBA/ B.Sc/ MPPSC Examination after 12th Class. Please tell me the best career opportunities available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available in government jobs for MPC stream student? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  3. What are the exams done in the civil engineering course?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  5. Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  7. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  9. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  11. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  12. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  13. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  14. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  16. Which is better between B.Des and B.Sc course? Which one has better career opportunities?
  17. Can I join BCA lateral entry after SSLC with diploma?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
7th August 2016, 05:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Shubham and now I am studying 12th Class with Maths stream. I am confused about my career whether to go with NDA or MBA/ B.Sc/ MPPSC Examination after 12th Class. Please tell me the best career opportunities available for me.

There are many educational opportunities available for the 12th Class Mathematics students. The following courses can be pursued after 12th;
B.Sc Mathematics
B.Sc Statistics
BCA
BBA
BBM
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
BA History
BA Economics
BA Geography
Law Graduation
B.Sc Visual Communication
Bachelor Degree in Fashion Designing
BA Journalism and Mass Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?