3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Consultancy helps student to study MBBS in China? How much a consultancy charges for admission in MBBS at China?

Hello everyone, I have heard about many people that consultancies helps to students for study in foreign universities. I would like to know about genuine consultancies which help me to do MBBS in China but without any entrance exam. And I would also like to know about the cost they will charge for admission settlement.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China? -- [New]
  2. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?
  4. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  6. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  8. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  9. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  10. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  11. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS in China for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  13. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  14. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  15. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  16. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  17. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  18. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?