25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to take after completion of 12th with commerce stream without mathematics?

Which course is better for me in Canada after 12th and I have completed my studies with commerce stream and without mathematics? Can you please list me the best courses which I can opt for? Awaiting for your valuable suggestion. Thank you!

26th July 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after completion of 12th with commerce stream without mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better for me in Canada after 12th and I have completed my studies with commerce stream and without mathematics? Can you please list me the best courses which I can opt for? Awaiting for your valuable suggestion. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of 12th commerce stream can study the following courses in Canada. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study in Canada. Admission to the course is done on the basis of academic performance, IELTS score and extracurricular activities. Candidates can study either graduation course or certificate course in Canada. Duration of graduation course in Canada is four years. Courses available in Canada for 12th commerce students are given below;

Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Law Degree Program (LLB)
Hotel Management course
Retail Management course
26th July 2017, 08:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after completion of 12th with commerce stream without mathematics?

Below I have listed name of the courses you can opt for after completion of 12th standard in commerce stream without mathematics:
>B.Com
>BBA
>BBM
>B.A
>Hotel Management
>Journalism and Mass Communication
>Diploma courses (Fashion Design/Interior Design/Animation & Multimedia), etc.
In order to pursue any of these course in Canada, you must have completed 12th standard from any recognized Indian educational board.
Also you have to appear and qualify in IELTS (International English Language Testing System).IELTS examination tests the candidates English language skills in writing, reading, listening and speaking sections.
27th July 2017, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can study the courses of Bachelor of Commerce or you can study the course of Bachelor of Economics.

All the arts courses are also available to you like Bachelor of English.

There are the courses you can get admission to if you can crack the SAT and TOEFL examination.

So make sure you prepare for the entrance examination to the best of your ability to get admission to the best colleges in Canada.
29th July 2017, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard, you can do undergraduate course in Canad but you should qualify in GRE exam.

No, Mathematics is not required in 12th standard for undergraduate course in Canada.

After completion undergraduate course, you can do MS course.
24th February 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Are you sure that i can pursue B.Com in canada without math? Because most universities list math as admission requirements on their page..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?