20th August 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Master of Natural Hazards And Risks In Structural Engineering course in The Bauhaus University, Weimar?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Master of Natural Hazards And Risks In Structural Engineering from The Bauhaus University, Weimar. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for WBSSC TET with MBA degree? I have completed MBA from PTU University 1 4th May 2016 08:25 AM
After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance? 11 17th March 2015 05:40 PM
Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR? 27 4th December 2014 12:52 PM
What does MBA in a subject simply mean? Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology? 1 28th August 2012 02:45 AM