5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MS(Information Technology Management) from Golden Gate University. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MS(Information Technology Management) in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Golden Gate University for MS(Information Technology Management) course?
  5. List of PG Diploma courses for commerce graduate? List of colleges and fees for it?
  6. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  7. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  8. Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  9. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering
  10. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  11. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  12. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  15. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  16. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  17. Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  18. List of colleges offering MTech(Civil Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh?
10th August 2018, 12:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?

Golden Gate University provides MS(Information Technology Management) course in full-time mode as well as online course, which can be pursued in full-time or part time. In full-time mode, it can be completed within 12 months.

Tuition fee for this course is *$3,150 per 3-unit course.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.ggu.edu/programs/informat...ogy-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?