28th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?

Sir,
I am an MBA postgraduate in Hospital Management at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu. I have secured 69% marks in my MBA. I would like to know whether I can do PhD in Hospital Management via distance education? Please help me through giving details about the course duration, fee expenses, etc. I am eagerly waiting to hear you at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  7. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  8. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  9. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  10. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  12. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  16. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  17. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  18. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
30th May 2016, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am an MBA postgraduate in Hospital Management at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu. I have secured 69% marks in my MBA. I would like to know whether I can do PhD in Hospital Management via distance education? Please help me through giving details about the course duration, fee expenses, etc. I am eagerly waiting to hear you at the earliest.
You have completed MBA in Hospital Management at Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu with 69% marks, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Hospital Management via distance education.

The course duration for Ph.D course is 3 to 5 years.

Fees:-

3-4.5 laks
6th January 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?

I have completed my MHA and have more than 12 year of experience in hospital service, i want to do phd in hospital management via distance learning, kindly guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?