25th February 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Business in Hotel and Catering Management in Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of Bachelor of Business in Hotel and Catering Management course available in Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this course in this institute. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 10:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Business in Hotel and Catering Management in Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology?

Duration of Bachelor of Business in Hotel and Catering Management in Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is full time 3 years. The program covers the following modules:

Food Studies (Food Production in the College’s Kitchens, Food Service, Food Theory, Beverages),

Rooms Division Studies (Front Office and Housekeeping),

Management Studies (Management, Marketing),

Business Policy Project,

Tourism/international language - French, German or Spanish.

For details:
https://www.gmit.ie/hospitality/bach...ing-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?