11th March 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can a child join class in Army Public school if child crosses age limit by 10 days only?

Respected sir/madam, my daughter's date of birth is 21/03/2013 she will complete 7 years in 2020. Can she be eligible for class 1st in Army Public school as she will be 10 days extra as age required? Right now she passed her nursery class. Pease help me.

31st March 2018, 06:22 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can a child join class in Army Public school if child crosses age limit by 10 days only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam, my daughter's date of birth is 21/03/2013 she will complete 7 years in 2020. Can she be eligible for class 1st in Army Public school as she will be 10 days extra as age required? Right now she passed her nursery class. Pease help me.
Unfortunately,this won't be possible as they are very strict in these document things.But you should visit the admission office once as they have a certain date for calculating the age,so if you are lucky they that age may help you else it will not possible that your child gets admission to Army public school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?