5th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

9th January 2019, 10:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

Duration of Bachelor in Information Technology program is 3 years comprising 6 semesters. University of Information Technology And Management offering this program in full time mode and program taught in English language. Here you will learn through the best training programs offered by Adobe, Apple, CISCO, HP, Microsoft, Oracle. For more details regarding course structure you should visit to https://kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/pl...ogy-i-stopnia/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?