5th January 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

I have a keen interest to study Information Technology as my favourite subject is IT. I am planning to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Abroad. I have heard that University of Information Technology And Management is offering finest Bachelor in Information Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

9th January 2019, 05:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

In order to enroll for Bachelor in Information Technology program you need to follow below mentioned steps:-
Step -1
Visit to http://en-kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/...tion-documents and check requirements for Bachelor's degree program carefully.

Step - 2
Visit to http://en-kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/en/admissions and download the application for undergraduate program.

Step -3
Send the complete application form along with all required documents at: [email protected]. After that they will send you a copy of an Offer Letter via e-mail.

Step -4
Pay the first Installment of your Tuition fee. After the confirmation of fee payment the original Acceptance Letter will be sent by courier at your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?