27th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Middlesex University London?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing which is offered in Middlesex University London. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

3rd October 2018, 12:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Middlesex University London?

Course structure of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing program in Middlesex University London:-
Advanced Signal Processing (15 credits)
Biomedical Ethics and Law (15 credits)
Cardiac Rehabilitation (15 credits)
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (15 credits)
Cardiopulmonary Pathophysiology (15 credits)
Cardiopulmonary Pharmacology (15 credits)
Experimental Design and Statistics (15 credits)
Laboratory Leadership and Management (15 credits)
Research Project (60 credits)

Duration of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing program is 1 Year(Full time) and 2 years(Part time).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?