31st December 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Electrical Engineering in Florida International University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from Florida International University. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

7th January 2019, 12:03 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Electrical Engineering in Florida International University?

Duration of Bachelor in Electrical Engineering program is 4 Years comprising 8 semesters. This course will start from August 2019. Tuition fee of this course is $18,566 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow? 6 25th January 2014 03:37 PM
Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA? 2 30th July 2013 03:05 PM
Will I get government college after scoring 1992 rank in MBA in SC category in UPTU? How much should be the rank of SC student to get admission in government college in UPTU? 9 12th July 2013 09:36 PM