11th July 2011, 10:00 PM
rastogiprincy

Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?

sir please inform me about d best government n private colleges in which i get admission according to my uptu mba rank-2319gn,716gl,136glbc....reply me as soon as possible....tell me in which government college of lucknow can i get admission..may i get admission in institute of engineering and technology of lucknow?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges? -- [New]
  3. Possibilities for getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 3481(General), 886(OBC), 1084(GL) and 205(GLBC) rank in UPTU entrance in MBA? Top 10 private colleges for MBA through UPTU?
  4. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  5. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  6. General category girl having 232 marks in UPTU can get admission in government college?
  7. Admission in government college after scoring 24811 UPTU general rank, 724 in GLBC and 295 in BCAF?
  8. Government college that would be best for me at 17011 in UPTU and 37521 in AIEEE? Any chance for HBTI Kanpur, IET Lucknow and MMM Engg College?
  9. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  10. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after getting the rank 2629 in UPTU?
  12. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 48000 rank in general and 8316 in girls in UPTU? List of top colleges of Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  14. List of best government and private colleges for B.Tech?
  15. Is government college possible with my UPTU rank of 38529?
  16. Which best B.Tech colleges I can apply for after completion of UPTU?
  17. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  18. Which are the B.Tech Biotech colleges in UP with a rank of 716
12th March 2012, 08:04 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Luckn

hi friend
Top 5 government college for MBA

1. IET lko
2. JSS noida
3. MMM gkp
4.GALGOTIA noida
5. IMS noida
28th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Luckn

which is the best government college under uptu for mba in hr or finance,my gen rank is 108 and 20 under obc.
20th April 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

how many rank is reqired to get addmission in govt MBA college in upsee 2013?
7th June 2013, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can i get any govt college under uptu for mba, my gen rank is 1268 and obc rank is 322
30th June 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

any govt college for MAM coures for which UPsee has conducted the test
25th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir.....how many marks we have to get govt college at any branch.....i am a girl belonging in general category..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?