26th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America?

Kindly provide me the structure of Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development course. I want to get admission for this course in SAE Institute North America? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

7th March 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America?

Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America is 32 months duration of course. This program is particularly a practical and theoretical training program, comprises of technical and creative components of game development as well as the essential design principles of creative entertainment software.
Fee expenses of Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America are as follows:

Tuition fee: $84,378.00
Game Development Package: $620.00
Technology Fee: $3,398.00
Total: $88,396.00

In order to get details regarding Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America, you should visit the below mentioned website link:
https://usa.sae.edu/programs/games/g...plied-science/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?