23rd June 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Architectural Technology) in Birmingham City University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for BSc(Architectural Technology) course in Birmingham City University? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the course structure also.

27th June 2019, 12:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Architectural Technology) in Birmingham City University?

Duration of B.Sc. in Architectural Technology(Hons) program is 3 years in full-time mode and 5 years in part-time mode. Program starts in the month of September. The first year of the course focuses on developing your fundamental skills and knowledge in the residential area of the built environment. In the second year you will learn more about commercial technology, advanced design practice, 2D and 3D design environments, and experience working collaboratively with students from other courses. In the final year of study you will be building up your portfolio of advanced design and specification work in readiness for your first steps in industry.

Course fee of B.Sc. in Architectural Technology(Hons) program is £12,300 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?