26th August 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) in University of Birmingham?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) course which is available in University of Birmingham? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) in University of Birmingham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) course which is available in University of Birmingham? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

The course structure of MSc Health Economics and Health Policy in University of Birmingham is as follows:

Core 1:

Introduction to Health Economics
Statistics for Health Economics I & 2
Modeling for Health Economics
Economic Evaluation in Health Care
Policy and Economics of Healthcare Delivery

Core 2:

Econometrics
Introduction to Health Economics
Economic Evaluation in Health Care
Policy and Economics of Healthcare Delivery

Optional Modules:

Clinical Trials
Advanced Statistical Methods
Health Information and Health Informatics
Health Care Evaluation and Commissioning
Health Promotion
Health Protection 1 & 2
Global Health
Principles of Health Technology Assessment
Systematic Reviews and Evidence Synthesis
Sociology and Social Policy
Qualitative Research Methods

Fee for the MSc Health Economics and Health Policy at University of Birmingham is £16,290 for full time. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th August 2018, 11:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) in University of Birmingham?

Course structure for M.Sc. in Health Economics and Health Policy course:
> Core 1
There are six core modules(100 credits):
1. Introduction to Health Economics* (20 credits)
2. Statistics for Health Economics 1 (10 credits)
3. Statistics for Health Economics 2 (10 credits)
4. Economic Evaluation in Health Care* (20 credits)
5. Modelling for Health Economics* (20 credits)
6. Policy and Economics of Healthcare Delivery* (20 credits)

> Core 2
There are five core modules(110 credits):
1. Introduction to Health Economics* (20 credits)
2. Econometrics (30 credits)
3. Economic Evaluation in Health Care* (20 credits)
4. Modelling for Health Economics* (20 credits)
5. Policy and Economics of Healthcare Delivery* (20 credits)

Tuition Fee for M.Sc. in Health Economics and Health Policy course £16,290. It may vary by next year.

For more details about Course structure and fee expenses you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgra...rseOverviewTab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?