29th March 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BSc(Mental Health Nursing) course which is available in Canterbury Christ Church University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University?

Duration of BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University is 3 years full-time. Annual tuition fee for this program is £9,250 for UK / EU students and £11,900 is for international students. This program covers the following areas of study:

Mental illness and mental health

Therapeutic Interventions

Assessment and Planning care

Service users’ perspectives on care

Evidence-based practice

Human Biology and Pharmacology.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for more details:
https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-h...ing-19-20.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?