29th March 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do BSc(Mental Health Nursing) course from Canterbury Christ Church University. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!

3rd April 2019, 07:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University?

There is no entrance exams required to study BSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Canterbury Christ Church University. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can get admission on the basis of performance in interview conducted by university. However candidates from non native English speaker are required to qualify English proficiency test, IELTS with overall score of 7, with scores of at least 7 in reading, listening and speaking, and at least 6.5 in writing.

For more details:
https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-h...ing-19-20.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?