15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Occupational Therapy) in Queen Margaret University?

Kindly provide me the structure of BSc(Occupational Therapy) course. I want to get admission for this course in Queen Margaret University? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

17th April 2019, 06:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Occupational Therapy) in Queen Margaret University?

BSc(Occupational Therapy) in Queen Margaret University is full time 4 years honours degree. This program, consists of lectures, seminars, practical workshops and assessment (includes essays, reports, presentations, oral examinations, skills assessments and creative assessments). In order to study this program, you will need to pay the tuition fee of £13,500 per year.

For details:
https://www.qmu.ac.uk/study-here/und...ional-therapy/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?