24th December 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology - TUM Asia?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of MS(Integrated Circuit Design) course which is available in German Institute of Science and Technology - TUM Asia? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

29th December 2018, 10:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology - TUM Asia?

The Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design degree is a 2-year full-time programme. The total tuition fees for this Master programme in Singapore Dollar equivalent, are*S$ 34,240.00 (inclusive of 7% GST).

In order to get details regarding course structure and fee expenses of MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology - TUM Asia, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://tum-asia.edu.sg/admissions/g...ircuit-design/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?