28th July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBBS college in TN on 2nd counseling?

May i get s.f. mbbs college in TN on 2nd counslling? (cut off 195.75, BC community rank - 1732)

Related Questions:
4th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MBBS college in TN on 2nd counseling?

I will get 196.75 cut off. Can I get admission in medical college in Tamil Nadu
5th May 2013, 12:02 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
You must note that always counseling is held at least 3 to 5 Times depending on the seats available in colleges mostly they first declare the Merit list for which they conduct the counseling while after completing the second list is declared up and at last the final list is declared up.Each counseling is held after the particular list is declared up.
So,don't be panic may you will get in by the second and Third List.

And,You can also try to start provisional admission that is you are waiting for a admission in particular institute and may cancel the admission if you will get in that college in other MBBS colleges of Tamil Nadu.
31st July 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

My name is there in the merit list. .... I still did not receive my call letter. Can I wait for the call letter in third phase of councelling?
31st July 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

My name is there in the merit lidt. I dind not receive my call letter yet.
Can I wait for the call letter for third phase of councelling. ????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?