23rd February 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Master of Arts to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Arts(Psychology) graduate?

Hi, i have completed graduate In Bachelor of arts with Psychology....... plz guide to me can we use full for foreign country & which course is available for Master of Art degree........

Plz plz plz help to me i want to go to abroad but i have not any scoop & any guide plz Help to me every body............

29th August 2017, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Master of Arts to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Arts(Psychology) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i have completed graduate In Bachelor of arts with Psychology....... plz guide to me can we use full for foreign country & which course is available for Master of Art degree........

Plz plz plz help to me i want to go to abroad but i have not any scoop & any guide plz Help to me every body............

Courses available in Masters to study in abroad for BA Psychology graduates are given below;

Master of Arts in Psychological Sciences
MA Psychoanalytic Studies
MA Consumer Psychology with Business
MA Psycho social Studies
PG Diploma in Psychological Intervention
MSc Cognitive Psychology
MSc Social and Community Psychology
MSc Work Psychology and Business
MSc Psychology
PG Diploma in Health Psychology
MSc Applied Psychology
MSc Behavior Analysis and Therapy
Counseling Psychology
MSc Applied Positive Psychology
MSc Consumer Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?