7th April 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in The BioMedical Admission Test to study Medicine in Imperial College of London?

Hi Sir, I want to do Medicine in Imperial College of London. For that I have applied for The BioMedical Admission Test and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for Medicine in this college?

11th April 2019, 05:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in The BioMedical Admission Test to study Medicine in Imperial College of London?

In order to achieve an interview at Imperial College of London you are required to have achieved a score above the cut off in all of these individual sections of the Bio-Medical Admission Test I.e.
Section - 1 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 2 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 3 at least 2.5 out of 5 and grade C (A to E).

For more information on the Imperial BMAT cut off marks visit the official link of Imperial College of London https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...cine/medicine/
11th April 2019, 05:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in The BioMedical Admission Test to study Medicine in Imperial College of London?

In order to achieve an interview at Imperial College of London you are required to have achieved a score above the cut off in all of these individual sections of the Bio-Medical Admission Test I.e.
Section - 1 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 2 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 3 at least 2.5 out of 5 and grade C (A to E).

For more information on the Imperial BMAT cut off marks visit the official link of Imperial College of London https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...cine/medicine/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?