4th December 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in BioMedical Admissions Test to study Medicine in Brighton and Sussex Medical School?

Hi Sir, I want to do Medicine in Brighton and Sussex Medical School. For that I want to apply for BioMedical Admissions Test and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for Medicine in this institute?

8th December 2018, 04:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BioMedical Admissions Test to study Medicine in Brighton and Sussex Medical School?

As you are an Indian so I need to tell you that International students are not required to sit the BMAT, or any other entrance test to pursue in Brighton & Sussex Medical School. International students are selected on the basis of interview, academic performance and personal statement.

2015 entry score was 15.1 and 2017 entry score was 17.5. So it is not possible to determine this year’s cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?