14th April 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Mathematics Admission Test(UK) to study BS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford?

Hi Sir, I want to do BS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford. For that I have applied for Mathematics Admission Test(UK) and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for BS(Computer Science) in this university?

16th April 2019, 09:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Mathematics Admission Test(UK) to study BS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford?

In order to get admission in BS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford, you have to qualify Mathematics Admission Test (MAT) with A*AA with the A* in Mathematics. Last date of registration of MAT is 15 October 2019 till 6pm. Test will be held on 30 October 2019.

You can find details on:
https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/unde...cience?wssl=1#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?