1st February 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Mathematics) in Maharaja Agrasen University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Maharaja Agrasen University for studying PhD(Mathematics). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

3rd February 2020, 07:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Mathematics) in Maharaja Agrasen University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Mathematics at Maharaja Agrasen University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET will be exempted from the written test but has to through personal interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?