7th December 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GRE to secure MSc(Digital Engineering Management) admission in University College London?

Dear Sir/Madam, I need to know what score is required in GRE so that I can get admission in University College London for studying MSc(Digital Engineering Management) course? Please let me know about the cutoff score asap.

12th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE to secure MSc(Digital Engineering Management) admission in University College London?

The college has an acceptance rate of 63% and houses a significant percentage of international students as part of its enrolled strength...

An average GPA of 3.7 on the scale if 4.0 for certain courses makes for an ideal candidate eligible for admission to institute....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?