7th December 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in India through the MSc(Digital Engineering Management) course of University College London?

Hi Sir, I am interested in studying MSc(Digital Engineering Management) in University College London. I am an Indian and studying BTech in India. After completing my BTech I want to study this course in this university. I just want to know if I can get a job in India if I do this course from this university which is in Abroad?

12th December 2020, 03:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India through the MSc(Digital Engineering Management) course of University College London?

University Name :- University College London

Course Name :-MSc(Digital Engineering Management)

Before joining any course I would suggest you to check the course modules of your master degree preference, because what you had done in your bachelor's it depends on it and how you are going to use it by entering into Master's curriculum. I would like to tell you you should plan your work field before starting Master's. Like you should keep some companies in your mind and about their products of technology on which they are working right now. What kind of work field branches they looking and skillset level to meet the business requirements. Since your preference of Master's degree is globally accepted across the world. After completing the degree you should simply apply those companies who are looking to your work field branches. Also you should keep some locations in your mind where you will get your dream job.

Note :-See consideration is possible for all companies but they will check your skillset level wheather you are meeting their criteria or not otherwise they will not hire you. Because All MNCs are so clear about their criteria and looking for good academic record throughout the career with good skillset level.
12th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India through the MSc(Digital Engineering Management) course of University College London?

Jobs with engineering degree include
Engineering project manager
Construction management engineer
Cost systems analyst
Industrial management engineer
Senior lead analyst

Some of carrier choices
Economics consultant
Design engineer
Firmware engineer etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?