10th February 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSc(Creative Media & Game Technology) offered in NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir, I want to study my BSc(Creative Media & Game Technology) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

13th February 2019, 11:01 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Creative Media & Game Technology) offered in NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences?

Breda University offering 4 years B.Sc. in Creative Media & Game Technology course. This course is totally based on the projects so majority of your time will be spent working on projects. In order to pursue this course you will have to pay €9,800 per year. They have some scholarship programs so you may get the financial support to pursue this course. For more information you should visit to https://www.buas.nl/en/programmes/cr...tudy-programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?