29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir, I want to study my MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?
  4. Documents required to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Detailed information about PhD(Dentistry) course offered in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  8. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  9. Detailed information about MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  10. Does Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar offers MSc(Organic Chemistry) course?
  11. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  12. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  13. How many BSc streams are available and which are they?
  14. What can I do next after completing 2nd PU exams?
  15. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  17. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  18. Is MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course offered online in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences?
24th August 2018, 03:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?

Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is given below.

Level of study: Post graduate

Mode of study: Full Time

Degree or Qualification: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Accredited by*FIBAA

Course Sector: Business & Technology

Course Duration: 18 months

Credits: 180 UK CATS / 90 EU EC

Tuition Fee: €14,300 - (Complete programme, €7,150 - per year)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?