14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness admission in University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch?

I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for getting admission in University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch for Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness course? Please let me know about the documents immediately.

14th December 2019, 10:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness admission in University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch?

The following documents are required to pursue a Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness course at the University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch:
1. Scanned copies of high school transcripts.
2. Proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL or IELTS.
3. Updated CV or Resume.
4. Copy of your international passport.
5. Two letters of recommendation.
6. Personal statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?