14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness will be available at the University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness course at the University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

14th December 2019, 09:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness will be available at the University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch?

Application for Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness program is open now. You can apply online through the Studylink website till 1 May 2020. To apply for this program, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step - 1
Check the admission requirements for International Food & Agribusiness on the Admission requirements page.

Step - 2
Visit https://www.studielink.nl/ and creat an account.

Step - 3
Once you have chosen your study program and have set up your Studielink account, then you need to complete your registration via Studielink by filling in your personal data.

Step - 4
Submit all the required documents. The admission committee will send you an email containing a personal link taking you to a web-based application with instructions on how to upload the required documents.

Step - 5
Pay the tuition fee. After payment, you will receive an invoice by email together with your (provisional) admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?