7th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get an MSc(Finance and Management) in Heriot-Watt University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in Heriot-Watt University for studying MSc(Finance and Management). I would like to know what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

13th October 2019, 12:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get an MSc(Finance and Management) in Heriot-Watt University?

Documents required to get an MSc(Finance and Management) in Heriot-Watt University as follows :

-Official transcripts.
-Degree certificates and marksheets.
-Letter of recommendation (academics references)
-Curriculum vitae.
-Statement of purpose (Objective).
-Proof of funds from bank statements.
-Copy of passport photo.
-English language proficiency test score.

Program URL : http://www.hw.ac.uk/study/uk/postgra...management.htm
13th October 2019, 02:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get an MSc(Finance and Management) in Heriot-Watt University?

The following documents are required to pursue M.Sc. in Finance and Management at Heriot-Watt University:
1. A completed application form along with a AED 300 nonrefundable application fee.
2. An official Graduate Record Examination scores.
3. Official transcripts
4. A complete resume or CV
5. Copies of state, national, and professional certifications or licenses recognized by certifying bodies.
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. A written statement describing the applicant's interest in pursuing a M.Sc. in Finance and Management, past experiences, interests, and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?