13th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Sussex?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BEng(Mechanical Engineering) from University of Sussex. Can I know which are the documents required for admission in this course and in this university? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

16th July 2019, 05:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Sussex?

You must have following documents before applying at University of Sussex for BEng in Mechanical Engineering program:-
1. A copy of your international passport.
2. An original copy of secondary school certificate.
3. A personal interest statement indicating your specific interests.
4. Your updated and signed CV(optional).
5. Proof of proficiency in English language demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
6. Two Letters of Recommendation.
17th July 2019, 11:31 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Sussex?

Documents required :--

Candidate have A-levels of include Mathematics.

Candidate should have a broad range of GCSEs grade 9-4 (A*-C), including good grades in relevant subjects.

Extended Project Qualification they take the EPQ into account when considering your application and it can be useful in the summer when your results are released if you have narrowly missed the conditions of your offer. They do not routinely include the EPQ in the conditions of your offer but we sometimes offer alternative conditions that include the EPQ.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?