21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?

I am interested to do BS in Chemical Engineering from Muscat University. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this university? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  2. Benefits of studying BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  4. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  5. Documents required to study BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  6. Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?
  7. Important dates of BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in Muscat University
  8. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  9. Documents required to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  10. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  12. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  13. Course duration and fees of BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  14. Documents required to get admission in Frederick University for BS in Automotive Engineering course?
  15. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College? Documents required to get admission?
  17. Person working in Muscat can appear for +2 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra?
  18. Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?