3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) in University of Strathclyde?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the essential documents which are required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) course at the University of Strathclyde? I am interested to do this course. So, please let me know about the documents.

12th October 2019, 10:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) in University of Strathclyde?

-University of Strathclyde-

Course Name : MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) || Full-time - 1 year ||

Documents :-

-Degree certificate(s)
-Two references (at least one academic)
-English language certificate
-Passport copy
-Updated resume.
-Statement of purpose.
-Official transcripts.
-Proof of funds from bank statement.

Official Website :http://www.strath.ac.uk/courses/post...manufacturing/
12th October 2019, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) in University of Strathclyde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the essential documents which are required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) course at the University of Strathclyde? I am interested to do this course. So, please let me know about the documents.
Documents required to study MSc(Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) in University of Strathclyde:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.GRE score card.

4.TOEFL score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?