5th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia?

Hi friends, I want to study MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) in University of East Anglia. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this university for this course.

11th October 2019, 01:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia?

-University of East Anglia -

Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia as follows :

-Bachelor's degree with 55% and above. (2.1 equivalent)
-English language proficiency test score in IELTS with 6.5 or PTE with 62 .

Program URL : http://www2.uea.ac.uk/study/postgrad...063.1570733295
12th October 2019, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to study MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) in University of East Anglia. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this university for this course.
After completion of graduation degree, you are not eligible for MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management).

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MS course.

You must have a valid GRE and TOFEL score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?