23rd February 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University?

Hi,
I have a scholarship to study PhD in Construction Management at Technical University of Berlin and I don't know if it is good or bad University and is it offer this program or not. Kindly inform me regarding this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  2. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  3. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  4. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  5. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  6. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  7. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  8. Top colleges in Germany to pursue Automotives? Conditions provided to do MS course?
  9. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  11. Ph.D in math or computer science after MCA?
  12. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  15. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  16. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  17. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  18. Which university provides PhD in Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?