31st December 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Electronics & Communication syllabus of TOEFL?

Respected Sir
Can i know the clear details
about the syllabus for electronics
and communication students for the toefl test?????
waiting for the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. BHEL syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  3. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  4. Detailed syllabus for PLCC/C&I(electronics and communication)
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL?
  6. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  9. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  10. Are there any tuitions for electronics & communication, Maths?
  11. BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  12. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  13. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  15. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication
  18. Am I eligible for UP TTA? I am from Bihar & perusing B.E in final year (7th semester) with electronics & communication stream
5th January 2015, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics & Communication syllabus of TOEFL?

TOEFL exam pattern is same for every candidate, irrespective of their stream. So, there is no separate exam pattern for ECE students. And there is no syllabus for TOEFL exam. All the questions in TOEFL exam are based on general issues. So, you can easily crack the exam, if you are good at English.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. This exam will be based on the following sections

Exam pattenr:-(120 marks)
->Reading - 30 marks
->Writing - 30 marks
->Listening - 30 marks
->Speaking - 30 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?