22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Canada Lambton college?

I have completed my 12th recently in non medical and my percentage is 57.55 with 43%, 47% and 53% in maths physics chemistry and my ielts score is 6.5 not less than 6. So, please tell me am I able to apply for Canada Lambton college?

22nd December 2017, 09:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Canada Lambton college?

As you said you have scored 57.55% marks in 12th standard examination so there is very less chances to get admission in Lambton college. In order to get admission in Lambton college you need to meet minimum academic requirements.

Eligibility criteria for admission in Lambton college:-
> You must have completed 12th standard examination from CDSE or ICES board.
> You must have cleared English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

For detailed information about eligibility criteria and admission process you should visit to the official website of Lambton college i.e.
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/Admissions/How_to_Apply/International_Applicants/
23rd December 2017, 11:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for the admission at Canada Lambton College after the completion of class 12th with 57.55 % of marks in it.
Candidates those who have competed their class 12th in the relevant field from a recognized Board are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in the respective field from the above mentioned College.
Candidates must have qualified in the IELTS examination with a minimum of 6.5 band in it. Since, you have scored 6.5 band in IELTS, you are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree course in Canada Lambton College.
30th July 2021, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 57.2 % in bsc non medical and ilets bands score is 7.0. Is 57.2 % is ok for taking admission in lambton college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?